Global Neurological Disease Treatment Market Analysis Report 2022: Alzheimer’s Disease Treatment Leads Market Revenue
DUBLIN, September 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The report “Neurological Disease Treatment Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2022 to 2030” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Neurological disease treatment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period 2022-2030
This research report represents the analysis of each segment from 2020 to 2030 considering 2021 as the base year. Compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for each of the respective segments estimated for the forecast period from 2022 to 2030.
The neurological disease treatment market is considered to be the most diverse and competitive market comprising a large number of players globally. The major driving factors for the growth of these two segments are increasing prevalence of neurological diseases, relentless development of diagnostic technologies and increasing awareness associated with early diagnosis of diseases through awareness campaigns conducted by governmental or non-governmental organizations. .
However, the entry of effective drugs into the market in the near future due to the presence of strong drug pipeline is expected to impact the market share of traditional drug treatments and further drive the overall growth of this market. Increase in research and development activities in the field of neurology has been the major driver of the neurological disease treatment market and is expected to fuel its growth throughout the forecast period (2022-2030).
Anticholinergics and antiepileptics segment dominated market revenue in 2021
The anticholinergics and antiepileptics segment alone contributes more than 44% of the revenue share in 2021. This is largely due to the increased emphasis on R&D in this drug segment and its application in the control of muscle movements. The increasing prevalence of neurological disorders remains the main driver of market growth.
Alzheimer’s disease treatment tops market revenue
Based on Therapeutic segment, Alzheimer’s disease dominated the market segment in 2021. Intense R&D initiatives are the major reason for the largest share of Alzheimer’s disease segment apart from other drivers such as the rising prevalence rate across the world. Alzheimer’s disease is also expected to maintain its top spot throughout the forecast period. Parkinson’s disease remains the second largest market for the neurological treatment drug market.
APAC to grow fastest
After careful examination of Neurological Disease Treatment market, regional trends, market size and overall growth associated with most recent and forecasted events, Asia Pacific is considered to be the most attractive region for the neurological disease treatment market owing to rapid growth in the adoption of drugs to prevent onset of disability, death and to improvise on quality of life.
Drug approvals and pipelines remain the top area of focus among top players
It is obvious that drug-related activities are the preferred strategy of the best actors. Drug-related activities include approving drugs in various geographies, presenting clinical trial results, obtaining approval to launch neurological drugs in various phases of clinical trials. Strategies such as mergers and acquisitions and partnerships and collaborations are relatively insignificant in this market.
Other strategies include receiving recognition, raising awareness, attending neurology-related events, and more. The market is dominated by several players, based on their great skills.
Major players in this market are Novartis, GSK, Merck & Co., Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Bayer AG, Astra Zeneca, F-Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. and GlaxoSmithKline plc, among others.
Key questions answered by this report
- What are the key micro and macro environmental factors impacting the growth of the Neurological Disease Treatment market?
- What are the major investment pockets with respect to product segments and geographies currently and during the forecast period?
- Estimated forecasts and market projections till 2030.
- Which segment represents the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which market segment has a larger market share and why?
- Are low- and middle-income economies investing in the neurological disease treatment market?
- What is the largest regional market for the Neurological Disease Treatment market?
- What are the market trends and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin Americaand Middle East & Africa?
- What are the key trends driving the growth of the Neurological Disease Treatment market?
- Who are the leading competitors and what are their key strategies to strengthen their presence in the global neurological disease treatment market?
- Novartis AG
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Merck & Co.
- Bayer AG
- Astra Zeneca plc
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Zogenix Inc.
- Eisai Co.Ltd.
- AZ Therapies Inc.
- Biogene Inc.
- Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc.
- Avid Radiopharmaceuticals
- Avanir Pharmaceuticals
- Johnson & Johnson (Janssen Pharmaceuticals)
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- AbbVie Inc.
- NeuroDerm Ltd.
- MedDay Pharmaceuticals SA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1wfloe
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets