Molecular Diagnostics Market 2021 Industry Analysis by Major Player, Key Regions and Forecast 2030
The increasing adoption of nuclear diagnostics in emerging economies is expected to provide beneficial opportunities for market growth over the forecast period.
PORTLAND, OREGON, USA, July 17, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — The growth of infectious diseases and various types of cancer has driven the growth of the molecular diagnostics market. Additionally, growing awareness and acceptance of personalized medicines and increasing recognition of biomarkers are driving the growth of the market. However, more stringent regulatory requirements for the approval of new nuclear diagnostic techniques are expected to hamper the market growth over the forecast period. On the other hand, increasing adoption of nuclear diagnostics in emerging economies is expected to provide beneficial opportunities for market growth over the forecast period.
According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled “Molecular Diagnostics Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2021-2030”, the global molecular diagnostics market size was valued at $9.2 billion. in 2020 and is expected to reach $23.9 billion. by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 9.86% from 2021 to 2030. Molecular diagnostics is called genomic type discovery, the purpose of which is to facilitate the detection, diagnosis, subclassification, prognosis and monitoring response to treatment. It is a set of techniques used to analyze the biological markers of the genome and proteomes and the way their cells express their genes in the form of proteins, by applying molecular biology to medical tests.
Asia-Pacific provides a profitable market opportunity in molecular diagnostics for the major players operating in the molecular diagnostics market, thus registering the fastest growth rate during the forecast period, owing to the growth in healthcare infrastructure, increasing disposable incomes and the well-established presence of national companies. businesses in the region. Additionally, increased adoption and usage of molecular diagnostics, rapidly growing geriatric population, and increasing incidence of infectious diseases are further fueling the market growth in the region.
𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐃-𝟏𝟗 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬
The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted healthcare workflows globally. The COVID-19 outbreak is expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the global molecular diagnostics market. The COVID-19 pandemic has strained healthcare systems globally and increased the need for the development of diagnostic instruments and diagnostic service centers. The increase in the number of COVID-19 cases has increased the demand for real-time polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) testing to detect COVID-19.
• Quantitative analysis of market segments, current trends, estimates and dynamics of Molecular diagnostics market analysis from 2020 to 2030 to identify opportunities in the molecular diagnostics market.
• Market research is offered with information related to key drivers, restraints and opportunities.
• Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the ability of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-driven business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
• In-depth analysis of the molecular diagnostics market segmentation helps to determine the existing market opportunities.
• Major countries in each region are mapped according to their contribution to global market revenue.
• Positioning of market players facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the current position of market players.
• The report includes analysis of regional and global molecular diagnostics market trends, key players, market segments, application areas and market growth strategies.
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬:
• Abbott Laboratories
• Agilent Technologies Inc.
• Becton Dickinson and company
• Biomérieux Sa
• Danaher Corporation
• F. Hoffmon La-Roche Ltd.
• Grifols SA
• Hologic Inc.
• Qiagen Inc.
• Siemens AG (Siemens Healthineers)
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬
Smart Insulin or Glucose Sensitive Insulin Market
Track and Trace Solutions Market
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting division of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unparalleled quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions”. AMR has a focused vision to provide business insights and advice to help its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market area.
AMR introduces its premium subscription-based online library Avenue, designed specifically to provide a unique and cost-effective solution for businesses, investors and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can benefit from a comprehensive repository of reports on over 2,000 niche industries and over 12,000 company profiles. Additionally, users can get online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats, as well as analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.
Allied Analytics LLP
write to us here
Visit us on social media: