Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Disorders Market analysis of the epidemiology, pipeline therapies and key companies working in the market
“Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Disorders Market”
DelveInsight’s Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032″ report provides an in-depth understanding of pulmonary arterial hypertension, historical and forecast epidemiology, and market trends in the US, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and in Japan.
by DelveInsight Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market Overview, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2032″ The report provides an in-depth understanding of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, historical and forecast epidemiology, and market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and the Japan.
The Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, market share of individual therapies, and current and forecast Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Symptoms market size from 2019 to 2032, segmented into seven main markets. The report also covers current Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Symptoms treatment practices/algorithms, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to select the best opportunities and assess the underlying potential of the market.
Some of the key facts from the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Disorder Market report:
- Hypertension in the United States” conducted by Kirson et.al. (2011), the prevalence of pulmonary arterial hypertension was observed at 109 per million individuals (PMI) among the population under 65 years of age. The prevalence of pulmonary arterial hypertension was found to be 451 per million individuals (PMI) among age groups over 65 years.
- An increase in the aging population leads to an increase in prevalent cases of PAH. The disease is more prevalent in women than in men. Improved diagnostic imaging technologies have increased the number of people diagnosed with PAH. It is more common in young people than in older people. It is most often diagnosed in WHO functional classes III and IV.
Key Highlights of the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market Report:
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH), explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies.
- A comprehensive overview was provided on the epidemiology and treatment of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) in 7MM
- Additionally, a comprehensive account of current and emerging therapies for pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) is provided, along with the evaluation of new therapies, which will impact the current treatment landscape.
- A detailed review of the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market; historical and forecast is included in the report, covering drug awareness in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge when developing business strategies, by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market
You have questions ? Click here to learn more about the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market Landscape
Overview of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) is a rare, chronic, and progressive form of pulmonary hypertension that is characterized by elevated pulmonary arterial pressure (PAP) and pulmonary vascular resistance (PVR) in blood-carrying blood vessels on the right side from the heart through the lungs. It occurs due to constriction and stiffening of the small pulmonary arteries resulting in right ventricular dysfunction and obstruction of the vessels. Pulmonary hypertension (PH) is a progressive condition that causes the arteries in the lungs and heart to narrow. It is more common in patients with lung and heart disease.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) is characterized by similar symptoms that appear in heart and lung conditions. Several techniques and blood tests such as chest X-ray, blood tests, cardiac catheterization, electrocardiogram and echocardiogram are used to diagnose PAH. Cardiac catheterization involves inserting a thin tube into a vein in the neck. Right heart catheterization is used to measure the amount of pressure developed in the pulmonary arteries. It is also used to assess the functioning of the heart. Blood tests are primarily recommended to determine the presence of connective tissue disease, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, and sickle cell anemia. The main goal of treating pulmonary arterial hypertension is to improve patients’ symptoms and slow the rate of deterioration.
General measures, supportive therapy, pharmacological treatment and surgical treatment are used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Patients are advised to adopt lifestyle changes regarding general activities of daily living. Women with pulmonary arterial hypertension are recommended to avoid pregnancy. Vaccinations against influenza and pneumococcal infections are also recommended. Patients are advised to avoid excessive physical activity. Oral anticoagulants, supplemental oxygen therapy, and cardiovascular drugs are used as supportive therapy for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Overview of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Epidemiology:
- According to Levine (2021), significant advances in the pathophysiology and treatment of PAH have taken place in the 2 decades since the NIH registry. Contemporary PAH registries vary in their study populations, study design, and cohorts. The French Network of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Registry from 2002 included 674 people with PAH.19 The French PAH Registry found an estimated survival rate among idiopathic/familial/anorectic PAH of 82, 9% at 1 year and 58.2% at 3 years. ans.20 This is a significantly higher survival rate compared to the NIH registry, but consistent with other more recent results from the PAH registry.
- According to Schwab (2021), women are more likely to have PAH, with registries reporting a 65-80% female predominance of the disease.  Interestingly, while previous studies suggested an average age of diagnosis in their 30s, current records suggest an average age of diagnosis in their 50s.  Although PAH can affect all races, data from the US REVEAL registry suggests a white predominance (73% white versus 12% African American, 9% Latino, and 3% Asian).
Epidemiological segmentation of pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension total prevalent patient population
- Pulmonary hypertension subtype-specific prevalence
- Prevalence by sex of pulmonary arterial hypertension
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market Outlook
The Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market outlook of the report helps in constructing a detailed understanding of the historical, current, and forecast Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) market trends by analyzing the impact of current therapies in the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers, and demand for better technology. This segment gives a comprehensive detail of the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) market trend of each marketed drug and therapy under development by rating their impact based on annual therapy cost, inclusion criteria, and development. exclusion, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing market need, growing number of patients, segment of patients covered, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and viewpoint of key opinion leaders. The calculated data of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market is presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first glance. According to DelveInsight, the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) in 7MM market is expected to witness a major shift during the study period 2019-2032.
Learn more by requesting a sample @Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market Landscape
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Key Companies
- Reviva Pharmaceuticals
- Cereno Scientific
- Arena Pharmaceuticals
- Acceleron Pharmaceuticals
- And others.
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Therapies
- RP 5063[brilaroxazine[Brilaroxazine[brilaroxazine[Brilaroxazine
- And others,
- key ideas
- Presentation of the report
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Executive Summary
- Background and overview of the disease
- Epidemiology and patient population
- United States
- EU 5
- Emerging treatments for pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market Outlook
- Market access and reimbursement of therapies
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Report Methodology
- Features of DelveInsight
Click here to learn more about Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact person: Adya Kaoul
E-mail: Send an email
Address:304 S. Jones Boulevard #2432
Country: United States