Research Report on In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Quality Control Market Revenue, Demand and Trend Analysis by 2028
Rising prevalence of chronic diseases, such as cancer and diabetes, and rising adoption of advanced diagnostic techniques are expected to fuel the market growth
NEW YORK, NY, USA, Jan. 21, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to the latest report from Reports and Data. Growing prevalence of chronic and cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), increasing burden of infectious diseases, and rising demand for advanced and rapid diagnostic systems are key factors expected to augment the growth of the global market in the coming years. Growing demand for third-party IVD quality control, growing number of accredited clinical laboratories, technological advancements in IVD techniques, and favorable regulatory policies for quality control of in vitro diagnostics are expected to further drive the market growth over the years forecast. In addition, the rapid increase in demand for home IVD products such as blood glucose monitoring kits and the growing attention of manufacturers to provide effective quality control support are other key factors. that support the growth of this market.
In vitro diagnostics quality control products evaluate the performance of IVD tests for various healthcare-associated infections (HAIs) such as urinary tract infections and other conditions. These products ensure the safety and efficiency of IVD systems and improve laboratory performance. The Human Papillomavirus (HPV) control panel and the Blood Culture Identification (BCID) panel control panel are some of the commonly used IVD control and validation panels. In addition, major regulatory bodies overseeing the quality of IVD devices include the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA), European Medicines Agency (EMEA), Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA ) and the Central Drug Standards Control Organization (CDSCO).
Fill in your details to get your hands on an exclusive sample of this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1508
A comprehensive analysis of the value chain and downstream raw materials and upstream essentials are offered in the report. The market report also covers technical data, manufacturing and production costs, research and development activities, regulatory framework, macro and microeconomic factors, and globalization. The report further segments the In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Quality Control market on the basis of key companies, product types, applications and key regions to give a better understanding of the Diagnostics Quality Control market in vitro (IVD).
Main highlights of the report:
• Based on application, the global in vitro diagnostics quality control market is segmented into immunochemistry, clinical chemistry, molecular diagnostics, hematology, coagulation and hemostasis, microbiology and others. Among these segments, the immunochemistry segment is expected to attain the largest market share over the forecast years. The segment is expected to flourish in the coming years owing to growing demand for immunochemistry techniques in quality control of in vitro diagnostics, increased focus on advanced antigen and antibody detection, the increasing prevalence of infectious diseases and the growing demand for advanced diagnostic methods. .
• The North American in vitro diagnostics quality control market leads the global industry in terms of revenue. The regional market is expected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period owing to rising prevalence of infectious diseases, such as urinary tract infections, increasing number of patients, rising awareness for early diagnosis of diseases and the growing number of accredited clinical laboratories. The growth of the North American market is further enhanced by the presence of advanced healthcare infrastructure in the region.
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Abbott Laboratories Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Danaher Corporation, Roche Diagnostics, Siemens Healthineers, Technopath Clinical Diagnostics, Fortress Diagnostics, Randox Laboratories Ltd., Bio-Techne Corporation, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Inc., SeraCare Life Sciences Inc., Sysmex Corporation and Helena Laboratories are the most prominent companies involved in the global in vitro diagnostics quality control market.
Request Discount on Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1508
For the purposes of this report, the global in vitro diagnostics quality control market has been segmented on the basis of product and service type, manufacturer, application, end-user and region:
By Product & Service Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
• Quality control products
• Whole blood controls
• Serum/plasma based controls
• Urine-based controls
• Data management solutions
• Quality assurance services
• Source-based DIV quality checks
By Manufacturer (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
• Third-party command manufacturers
• Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
• Instrument specific commands
• Independent controls
By Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
• Coagulation and hemostasis
• Molecular diagnostics
• Clinical chemistry
By End User (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
• Home Care
• Clinical laboratories
• University and research institutes
• Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
• IVD manufacturers
Key Regions Covered in the Report:
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/in-vitro-diagnostics-ivd-quality-control-market
The pharmaceutical and healthcare industry, in recent years, has undergone a paradigm shift with regards to the adoption of advanced technologies. The integration of AI, ML, 3D printing and augmented reality/virtual reality accelerated the R&D process, developed innovative and personalized drugs and therapies, and improved efficiency and effectiveness overall healthcare treatment, improving patient outcomes. Furthermore, the growing popularity and acceptance of wearable technology that enables patients to manage their health and make fruitful decisions and the increasing integration of patient monitoring systems have further contributed to the market revenue growth. Advances in genomics and proteomics, emphasis on personalized medicine, and growing number of clinical trials for therapeutic products in development are further expected to create lucrative opportunities for major market players.
Key Highlights of the Global In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Quality Control Market Report:
• In-depth analysis of market potential, threats, limitations, growth prospects and opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges and risks
• Analysis of market opportunities and key trends to help stakeholders capitalize on emerging insights
• Accurate forecast analysis and estimation of the global in vitro diagnostics (IVD) quality control market
• Study of key players, including SWOT analysis and Porter’s five forces
• Analysis of each market segment and sub-segment to determine growth trends and their contribution to the market
• Study of developments in the competitive landscape such as agreements, partnerships, expansions, new product launches and brand promotions, and other market characteristics
Highlights of the report table of contents:
• Chapter 1: Market Overview
• Chapter 2: Global In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Quality Control Market Analysis
• Chapter 3: Regional Analysis of In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Quality Control Industry
• Chapter 4: Market segmentation based on types and applications
• Chapter 5: Revenue Analysis by Types and Applications
• Chapter 6: Market share
• Chapter 7: Competitive Landscape
• Chapter 8: Drivers, constraints, challenges and opportunities
• Chapter 9: Gross Margin and Price Analysis
Request Report Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1508
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any questions about customization or the report, please contact us. Our team will ensure that the report is best suited to your needs.
Browse more reports:
Myasthenia Gravis Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/myasthenia-gravis-market-size-share-industry-analysis-by-treatment-by-end-use-and-forecast-to-2028/
Oral Care Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/oral-thin-films-market-size-share-and-industry-analysis-by-product-by-disease-indication-by-distribution -by- end use and regional forecast to 2028/
Optic Neuritis Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/optic-neuritis-market-size-share-growth-and-industry-analysis-by-therapy-by-distribution-channel-and-by- regional- forecast until 2028/
Plasma Fractionation Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/plasma-fractionation-market-size-share-and-industry-analysis-by-product-by-end-use-by-application-and- regional- forecast until 2028/
Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADCs) Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/antibody-drug-conjugates-adcs-market-size-share-industry-analysis-by-technology-by-application-by- end -use-and-per-regional-forecast-until-2028/
About reports and data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal to locate, target and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries and help customers make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant, fact-based research across multiple sectors including healthcare, technology, chemicals, power and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise.
Reports and data
write to us here
Visit us on social media: