Robot Assisted Imaging Technologies Market – A Global and Regional Analysis: Focus on Imaging Modality, Mobility, Application, End User, and Country Analysis
The global market for robot-assisted imaging technologies will reach $ 2,207. 8 million by 2030. Market Report Coverage – Robot-Assisted Imaging Technologies
New York, January 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Robot-Assisted Imaging Technologies Market – A Global and Regional Analysis: Focus on Imaging Modality, Mobility, Application, End User and Country Analysis – Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2030 “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p06196270/?utm_source=GNW
• Imaging modalities – X-rays, computed tomography, ultrasound, MRI and others
• Application – Diagnosis and imaging and treatment
• Mobility – Stationary and portable
• End user – Hospitals and outpatient surgery centers and other parameters
• Region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world
• North America – United States and Canada
• Europe – Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Nordic countries, Benelux countries and rest of Europe
• Asia-Pacific: China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia and New Zealand, and rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the world – Latin America, Middle East and Africa
Market growth drivers
• Increase in minimally invasive surgical interventions worldwide
• Evolution of image modalities and functions
• Increase in the application of robotics in the medical field
• Robotic failures lead to low adoption rate
• Lack of acceptance of robotic procedures
• Security and confidentiality issues related to patient data
• The increased prevalence of diagnostic errors gives way to robotics in the fields of diagnosis and surgery
• High growth opportunity in emerging economies
Key companies profiled
Brainlab AG, Digisens SAS, Epica International, Inc. (Epica Human Health), General Electric Company, Globus Medical, Inc., Medirob AB, Medtronic plc, Neocis, Inc., Novasignal Corporation, Perfint Healthcare, Renishaw plc, Siemens Healthineers AG , Stereotaxis, Inc., Trivitron Healthcare
How this report can add value
Who should buy this report?
• Suppliers of surgical and imaging robots to get a holistic view of the market potential of various offerings and developing economies for business expansion
• AI-enabled imaging devices, haptics and cloud service providers
• Established healthcare companies integrating software, machine learning, robotics, haptics and artificial intelligence (AI) in the field of radiology
• Medical technology companies established to better understand market potential, market entry strategies, new technologies in the market and key competitors
Key questions answered in the report
• What are the key trends that are strongly influencing the global robot-assisted imaging technologies market? What has been the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the growth of the robot-assisted imaging technologies market?
• What are the key development strategies that are implemented by the main players to maintain and capture market share?
• What does the patent landscape for robot-assisted imaging technologies look like?
• What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global robot-assisted imaging technologies market?
• Which leading companies dominate the global robot-assisted imaging technologies market?
• What are the regulations regarding the global robot-assisted imaging technologies market?
• What was the market value of the major segments and sub-segments of the global robot-assisted imaging technologies market?
• How is each segment of the global robot-assisted imaging technologies market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what is the expected revenue that will be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2030?
• Which region has the potential for significant expansion of key companies in the robot-assisted imaging technologies market?
Global Robotic Assisted Imaging Technologies Market Overview
The surgical medical specialty has matured to provide in-depth and accurate clinical outcomes for physicians and patients, as well as to improve models of surgical workflows in healthcare systems. Compared to previous eras, the healthcare industry now incorporates more advanced technology that is more informed and connected.
The use of robot-assisted imaging technologies makes diagnosis and surgery safer for patients by making them more precise and less invasive.
The products of the global robot assisted imaging technology market include X-ray, CT, Ultrasound, MRI, and others in the imaging modalities segment. It can be further segmented based on mobility and application.
It is classified into stationary and portable segments based on mobility, while in application segment it is classified into diagnosis, imaging and treatment.
The global robot-assisted imaging technologies market was valued at $ 617.7 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $ 2,207.8 million by the end of 2030, growing at a CAGR of 13.74 % during the forecast period 2021-2030.
At present, the factors driving the growth of the market include increasing minimally invasive surgical procedures across the globe, changing image modalities and characteristics, and increasing applications of robotics in the medical field.
The challenges that limit market growth include robotic failures resulting in low adoption rate, lack of acceptance of robotic procedures, and security and privacy concerns related to patient data.
Some of the potential opportunities that can drive the market growth include the increased prevalence of diagnostic errors which is paving the way for robotics in diagnostic and surgical fields, high growth opportunities in emerging economies.
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic has had an ambiguous impact on the market for robot-assisted imaging technologies. Few imaging modalities, such as radiography and computed tomography, have been used for screening during the COVID-19 pandemic, while the majority of imaging modalities have not been used due to postponement of surgeries and elective procedures during the pandemic.
In the first half of 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic had a significant influence on elective surgeries. Globally, the COVID-19 pandemic has also had a significant impact on routine hospital services.
At the start of the pandemic, hospitals significantly restricted or stopped performing elective surgeries to ensure patient safety and focus on COVID-19 patients.
by imaging modality
Within this segmentation, the market is categorized into X-ray, CT, Ultrasound, MRI, and others.
The X-ray segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 12.87% during the forecast period 2021-2030.
Within this segmentation, the market is categorized into stationary and portable.
The stationary segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 13.43% during the forecast period 2021-2030.
Within this segmentation, the market is categorized into diagnostics, imaging, and treatment. The diagnostic and imaging segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 13.48% during the forecast period 2021-2030.
The different regions covered by the market report include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the rest of the world.
North America has dominated the market in 2020 and is expected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period 2021-2030. The growth of the market is mainly due to the increase in research and development activities and many companies located in the United States.
Key Market Players and Competition Summary
Some key players operating in the market include Brainlab AG, Digisens SAS, Epica International, Inc. (Epica Human Health), General Electric Company, Globus Medical, Inc., Medirob AB, Medtronic plc, Neocis, Inc., Novasignal Corporation, Perfint Healthcare, Renishaw plc, Siemens Healthineers AG, Stereotaxis, Inc. and Trivitron Healthcare
The robot-assisted imaging technologies market has seen several strategic and technological developments from January 2017 to November 2021, undertaken by different market players to achieve their respective market shares in this emerging field. Some of the strategies covered in this segment are product development and upgrades, partnerships, collaborations, business expansion, financing activities, regulatory approvals, mergers and acquisitions.
The preferred strategy of companies has been regulatory activities.
• North America
• The Nordic countries
• Benelux countries
• The rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Australia and New Zealand
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the world
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06196270/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001