US Breath Analyzer Market Size, Share and Trend Analysis Report by Technology, Application, End-Use and Segment Forecast, 2022
Report analyzing the US Breath Analyzer Market Size, Share and Trends by Technology (Fuel Cell, Solid State Sensor, Infrared Spectroscopy), By Application (Alcohol Detection, addiction detection), by end use and segment forecast, 2022-2030.
New York, March 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “US Breath Analyzers Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Technology, By Application, By End-use And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2030” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06246922/?utm_source=GNW
US breath analyzer market growth and trends
The US breath analyzer market size is expected to reach USD 3.1 billion by 2030. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.4% from 2022 to 2030. The growing demand for breath analyzers from the share of law enforcement and other institutions such as schools, sports, and offices to minimize alcohol abuse is a major market driver. Early diagnosis of diseases such as cancer, tuberculosis and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) plays a key role in the success rate of their treatment. Breath analyzers offer rapid primary diagnosis based on exhaled air content.
Growing private-use applications such as breath carbon monoxide (CO) measurement in smoking cessation activities are expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period. During the COVID-19 pandemic, the breathalyzer market has experienced a downturn as most business activities have been halted.
Due to the closure of production units and an interruption in the supply chain, most of the major revenue-generating end users in the market have been affected, resulting in reduced sales of analyzers. breath. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has brought about a series of changes in industries.
For example, the US Department of Transportation has announced that in the future, new cars will be equipped with alcohol-sensing start buttons, which will prevent them from moving if it detects alcohol. Hence, the market is expected to witness the introduction of new innovative technologies and the launch of new products during the forecast period, which will in turn have a positive impact on the growth. The increasing prevalence of non-communicable diseases, together with the high rate of infectious diseases, results in the double burden of disease in the world. Therefore, there is a great demand for cheap, accessible and robust diagnostic tools that detect diseases early and steer patients to the right treatment channels.
In addition, the increasing number of road accidents due to drunk driving and drug addiction has increased the demand for breath analyzers, as these devices help monitor the presence of different compounds and measure the content in blood alcohol from a breath sample. Sometimes breath analyzers provide inaccurate results. , failing to differentiate alcohol from any other chemical compound containing a methyl group structure.
Some alcohol testing machines not only recognize ethyl alcohol, but also any compound with a similar molecular structure. Thus, the accuracy issues regarding breath analyzers are expected to limit the market growth.
US Breath Analyzer Market Report Highlights
• Fuel cell segment held a substantial share of more than 33.0% in 2021, owing to the various advantages such as compact device size and minimum power requirements, fuel cell technology is become the benchmark for portable devices
• The IR spectroscopy segment is expected to register a CAGR of 16.0% during the forecast period. Most breath analyzers currently used for evidence purposes use IR spectrometry. Infrared analysis is a non-destructive technology. Thus, these advantages are likely to support the growth of the segment
• The alcohol detection segment accounted for a revenue share of more than 49.0% in 2021 due to strict drink-driving laws, increased alcohol consumption and growing use of personal breath analyzers
• On the basis of end use, the others segment is expected to show lucrative growth over the forecast period. High crime rate in some regions and strict drug testing regulations implemented by the governments of the country support the growth of the segment
• There is an increasing number of partnerships and collaborations undertaken in this market to gain greater market share. Also, market players are engaging in mergers and acquisitions to strengthen their position in the market
• In May 2020, Alcohol Countermeasure Systems Corp, an international group of companies involved in public safety, announced an agreement with the Ontario Ministry of Transportation for 5 years. ALCOLOCK Canada, a division of Alcohol Countermeasure Systems Corp, has been selected by the Ontario Ministry of Transportation
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06246922/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: cla[email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001